Sassy's Studs

June 18th, 2014 is the official release date for Sassy's Studs, book one in the Vegas Bound series.

This is my 29th book. That means the next thing I write will be the dirty 30. The big 3-0. I can't believe the crazy ride I've been on since Sweet Dreams came out in 2008.

I have made the most amazing friends and talked with the sweetest fans. I bought a house, got married and had a baby (who will be 4 years old in August.) I've watched my little girl grow into a sixteen year old woman. I got promoted at the day job, became an editor for a fabulous publishing company and somewhere in all of that wrote 28 other books.

Anyone who knows me understands that I write in bursts. I can go months without writing a single word and then BAM, a book in a day. A novel in a weekend. It makes no sense to anyone, least of all myself, but it's how it has been for the last six years and I don't see it changing any time soon. Believe me, I would take slow and steady any day. But since nothing else in my life works that way, it's silly to think I could write that way.

I don't have a point, so if you're waiting for one...well you obviously don't know me very well. Mostly I think I'm posting to avoid writing or cleaning my house. Both of which I should be doing in force today. Mr. Rebel left for Arkansas  on Saturday morning and I have done nothing since. I had all these grand plans about scrubbing down the whole house, rearranging furniture, finishing book number 30. Yeah, I've pretty much just eaten donuts and started watching all of the Harry Potter movies instead. Neither of those are productive. Fun, but not helpful to anyone.

I will probably have cover art for you soon. I'm actually pretty excited to see what my faboo publisher comes up with for Sassy's Studs. It's a BDSM series, which I generally don't do, and it's pretty racy...even for me. It's a M/F/M. I kind of broke all my molds on this one. It was really fun to write and I hope that the whole series is received well.

Ok, ok, now I'm just killing time again. I need to go do something.

XoXoXo
D

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Top 7 Ted Talks to get lost in [Videos]

Revenge of the Reviews

Bullet Journal Joy