Cards Against Humanity

http://cardsagainsthumanity.com/
 
 

*Warning - This post contains HORRIBLE language...even worse than my usual vocabulary*
 
 
Okay, so last week I mentioned that Brynn and I (and our husbands) got together for a little weekend getaway. The absolute highlight of this adventure was playing Cards Against Humanity until three in the morning. I honestly don't know if I have ever laughed so hard, for so long, in my entire life.
 
If you have never played this game, I highly recommend it. If you have never heard of this game...get better friends. Someone should have clued you in by now. This is the best time you will ever have with a group of people. And the filthier your friend's minds are...the way, way better.
 
Against my better judgment, I am going to share a few of the highlight questions and answers below. I will NOT be sharing which of us horrific people played which cards, but this should give you a pretty good idea of how terrible, not to mention incredibly fun, we all are.
 
 
Why Are My Hands Sticky?
Pixelated Bukkake
 
What's the newest diet fad?
Seppuku
 
What's that smell?
Auschwitz
 
 
We made it through the entire deck and honestly, if there had been more question cards we would have just kept playing. It was so much fun. Now I have to go buy the expansion packs so that when we get together again we have new questions and terrible answers to play.
 
I cannot wait to get with them again and play. If you've played I would love to hear some of the horrible Q&A combinations your group has come up with.
 
 
 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Thanksgiving on a Budget

Top 7 Ted Talks to get lost in [Videos]

This is not a political post, honest