Getting it together


So I will be launching my Coaching business January 1st. I'm really excited because I've learned so much over the years that I can't wait to share with people. It all really boils down to common sense, but sometimes you need someone who is on the outside to point out improvements that you may be too close to see.

Today, I'm going to touch on one of the lessons that will be drilled into my crew that will VASTLY improve your quality of life.

GET. RID. OF. YOUR. DEBT.

Debt weighs us down. Even when we don't realize what a huge pressure it puts on us, even when we don't think our debt is that bad, it is so stressful to carry that around with you every day. You sit down and write out bill after bill after bill. MasterCard. Amex. Kohls. Target. What the hell did you buy? You don't even remember. You signed up for that Target card so you could save 5% on your K-Cups. Sweet deal...except you're still paying for that box of coffee and got hit with a 30% interest charge. Yeah. What a deal.

Do yourself a favor. Tonight. Today. Right now. Perform some plastic surgery. Take your cards out of your wallet and cut them up. I'm not kidding. Cut. Them. Up. Listen, I don't preach anything I don't do myself. That is number one most important to me. Nothing I will tell my crew will ever be something that wasn't tested and approved in my own life. Over there, yeah, that's the evidence of my own plastic surgery. I'll be totally real with you, That jar holds 12 chopped up credit cards. 12! Disgusting. And they were maxed when I did it. I would pay the minimums, charge them back up then continue the sickening cycle every month. Pay $600 in credit card payments, then spend $600 on credit. Over and over. Finally, I said ENOUGH. This is insanity. If I didn't have to make those payments every month, I would have money. Actual cold, hard cash. But no, I'm paying for everything and being penalized at an average of 27% for the privilege of using their money instead of my own.

No more. And even though I'm still carrying some debt around, I have a plan to pay that off and never touch it again. The weight has lessened. I sleep better at night. I hold my head higher and my shoulders are straight. I physically feel better knowing that I am getting out from under this invisible weight.

Listen, this isn't easy. I may have cried when I cut my favorite Capital One Starry Night MasterCard. But I'll cry tears of joy when that bitch is paid off. When my money is mine again. And if you join my crew, I can help you find your own tears of joy, find your own freedom from this albatross that you're wearing around your neck, even if you haven't realized it yet.

Getting out of debt is just one of hundreds of improvements I can help you with. And of course, I will share tips with you here for free all the time. Those who sign up just get more in depth, hands on help from someone who has been there and has seen the other side.

If you're interested in learning more about my program, or would like to sign up for my free newsletter, both of which will launch in January, please email me at dakota(dot)rebel(at)hotmail(dot)com with Rebel Coach in the subject line and I'll add you to my contact list.

Hugs
D

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Thanksgiving on a Budget

Top 7 Ted Talks to get lost in [Videos]

This is not a political post, honest