Writing/Life Coaching

Dakota Rebel
Writing/Life Coach

Are you a full time author stuck on a project? Are you a first timer, unsure how to even get started? Do you have a first draft shoved in a drawer that you have no faith in? Do you just need a push, a friend, a drill sergeant? Someone to hold you accountable for attaining your goals? If you can answer yes to any of these questions, I'd like to help.

Not only can I assist you with getting your writing back on track, but I can help you with five areas of your life that will jump start your self esteem, help you focus on what's actually important to you, and maybe even improve your overall health and happiness.

Sounds unbelievable right? Well, it's not. Using principals that I've adopted in my own life, I truly believe I can help you find more time in your day, use your time to fulfill your hopes, dreams and goals, and yes, even help you become a better author.

Starting in 2017 I will be launching my new venture, and I'd love to bring you along. If you're interested, please email me at dakota(dot)rebel(at)hotmail(dot)com with Coach Me as your subject line, and I will put you on my contact list. Throughout the coming months I will be setting up my newsletter, posting tips on my blog and getting us all ready to rock the hell out of 2017 together.

Emailing your interest is in no way an obligation to sign up for my services, and you will still receive tips and tricks for free and can remove yourself from the list at any time.

I hope to hear from you soon, let's all focus on making 2017 the year of us. Together, we S.H.A.L.L. succeed.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Top 7 Ted Talks to get lost in [Videos]

Revenge of the Reviews

Bullet Journal Joy