Top 7 Ted Talks to get lost in [Videos]

Don't you just love a good Ted Talk? They can be educating, inspiring, depressing or uplifting. I enjoy letting them play all day while I'm working at the desk job. Granted, sometimes I stop working for a few minutes when I get really engrossed in the topic. But for the most part, I just use them for some company as I toil through my day.

Today, I thought I would share my 10 favorites with you, in case you haven't yet seen them. These are in no particular order of favoritism, and I suggest you just take some time out of your day and watch them all. They are truly wonderful.

1. Ryder Carroll - How to lead and intentional life




2. Tim Urban - Inside the mind of a master procrastinator



3. Elizabeth Gilbert - Your elusive Creative Genius


4. Tony Robbins - Why we do what we do



5. Arthur Benjamin - Faster than a calculator


6. Mel Robbins - How to stop screwing yourself over


7. John Gray - Mars brain, Venus brain




I hope you've taken the time to watch these amazing people share their knowledge and their insights with you.

Do you have a favorite Ted Talk you'd like to share? I'd love to watch. Comment below.

Love
Dakota

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bullet Journal Joy