My Pivot Questionnaire
If you've ever watched Inside The Actors Studio with James Lipton, then you'll know that at the end of every interview, he asks his guests the Pivot Questionnaire. I've always thought I'd love to do this, so today, I did. Please copy and paste into the comments and share your answers with us. This is a really fun exercise and you may even learn something about yourself by taking it.
1. What is your favorite word? Free
2. What is your least favorite word? No.
3. What turns you on creatively, spiritually or emotionally? Active participation.
4. What turns you off? Negativity.
5. What is your favorite curse word? Fuck-a-doodle-doo
6. What sound or noise do you love? My son laughing
7. What sound or noise do you hate? Someone snapping their fingers.
8. What profession other than your own would you like to attempt? Professional Surfer
9. What profession would you not like to do? Porta-Potty Cleaner
10.If Heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the Pearly Gates? Your family has been posting and folding for you. Go take your seat.